When others say no, we say yes.
You’ve worked hard to establish yourself, but you’re not a conventional borrower, and that’s been holding other lenders back from approving your home loan. Maybe your income doesn’t quite fit the traditional nine-to-five paycheck. We won’t hold that against you. After all, home loans aren’t one-size-fits-all.
Unconventional shouldn’t mean unqualified.
Beyond is our program that offers financing solutions for borrowers who don’t easily fit into the guidelines for conventional mortgages. They call it unconventional. We like unconventional.
You might be unconventional if you:
- Own a business or are self-employed.
- Report a low adjusted gross income on tax returns.
- Have FICO scores lower than 580.
- Have some history of bankruptcy.
- Have a prior foreclosure, modification, short sale, or deed in lieu on your credit.
Highlights and qualifications:
- Loans valued up to $2 million.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), higher Loan to Value (LTV) loans.
- Designed for self-employed borrowers who show business cash flow on bank statements for qualifying income instead of what is reported on tax returns.
- On average, loans close in 21 days or less.
- Eligible properties include non-warrantable condos with higher concentration of commercial units.